atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
My publisher just emailed me they are dropping the price on my (and everyone elses books they publish) book. The retail list price was $24.95 (and thanks to everyone that bought a copy). They are now listing my book for $9.95 (there go my royalties). Standard shipping still applies at $3.99.

You can purchase one (if you haven't already) at: Lessons in Lunacy: Confessions of a Motorcycle Nut

My publisher just emailed me they are dropping the price on my (and everyone elses books they publish) book. The retail list price was $24.95 (and thanks to everyone that bought a copy). They are now listing my book for $9.95 (there go my royalties). Standard shipping still applies at $3.99.

You can purchase one (if you haven't already) at: Lessons in Lunacy: Confessions of a Motorcycle Nut
Is it available on Kindle or some other such service? then I can read it on my tablet or my phone.

Is it available on Kindle or some other such service? then I can read it on my tablet or my phone.

Not yet. I have to authorize (i.e. pay for that). I was waiting with bait on my breath for a royalty check to cover the cost of Kindle/Nooking the work. The publisher's contract states they will pay me in August and I haven't seen the check yet,,,,,so it's still a ways off.:)

You know - you should get a higher royalty rate on a Kindle/Nook publication, as the cost of production and distribution is so much less. Plus - there are never any remnants to give credit for.

You know - you should get a higher royalty rate on a Kindle/Nook publication, as the cost of production and distribution is so much less. Plus - there are never any remnants to give credit for.

I do get higher royalties for Kindle. I'm just waiting to pay for conversion (although I can self publish for free, grrrr:mad:).

Back