DaddyRabbit

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
Last Sunday, I was having chest pains and asked my wife to take me the ER! Our small local hospital stablized me.. transferred me to a larger hospital and found I had a 90% blockage. Had surgery on Last Monday . Had the longest stint they had available inserted. After the surgery a nurse informed me I was lucky because of the location of the blockage! It was on the back side of the heart referred to as an area known as the "widow maker" ! I live to ride again and I'm appreciative to my maker!

Last Sunday, I was having chest pains and asked my wife to take me the ER! Our small local hospital stablized me.. transferred me to a larger hospital and found I had a 90% blockage. Had surgery on Last Monday . Had the longest stint they had available inserted. After the surgery a nurse informed me I was lucky because of the location of the blockage! It was on the back side of the heart referred to as an area known as the "widow maker" ! I live to ride again and I'm appreciative to my maker!
found out you had a heart after all did you

Congrats on your blessing! You dodged a serious bullet as not many survive that heart attack.
7 years ago my wife (41 years) went down with a widow maker (anterior descending artery) 100% occluded.
After 11 jolts and emergency stent surgery, she survived!
April 25th is her new birthday and I celebrate it every year!

I'm very, very lucky indeed! So glad your wife survived the attack! I had a really close male high school friend that had the same situation and he didn't make it! He died 12 years ago this New Years Eve!

Back