scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Getting the pipes ready to give them a blast of paint, and yes they are on the kitchen counter and why are they on the kitchen counter? because I rule the house that is why and if my wife notices when she gets back from Los Angeles next month I will deny everything

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Getting the pipes ready to give them a blast of paint, and yes they are on the kitchen counter and why are they on the kitchen counter? because I rule the house that is why and if my wife notices when she gets back from Los Angeles next month I will deny everything

Us guy's are so brave when the wife's not around...
Us

Ahahhaha you shoulda seen the chaos going on in my kitchen first week of January...

Pipes are welded together there right? Looks very similar to what I intend to do. Weld the header into a single piece, chop off the spring anchors, grind it all smooth and have it ceramic coated.

Ahahhaha you shoulda seen the chaos going on in my kitchen first week of January...

Pipes are welded together there right? Looks very similar to what I intend to do. Weld the header into a single piece, chop off the spring anchors, grind it all smooth and have it ceramic coated.

No pipes are not welded together might go that route down the road, have to find someone who is good at stainless welding.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is spelled Okieville.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:;););):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Amigo,
Haven't we been here before? :confused:
I claim cryptomnesia! :eek: :D

To save ya'll looking it up:
Cryptomnesia occurs when a forgotten memory returns without it being recognized as such by the subject, who believes it is something new and original. :roll:

Amigo,
Haven't we been here before? :confused:
I claim cryptomnesia! :eek: :D

To save ya'll looking it up:
Cryptomnesia occurs when a forgotten memory returns without it being recognized as such by the subject, who believes it is something new and original. :roll:
Finally , a word for what ails me ! :D

Back