For Sale Predators/Summer screen

herdman

.020 Over
Predators. Black w/shorty exhaust. Excellent condition. $1,000. Also have summer screen w/front-end fixing kit. $300. Screen was mounted less than a month and is in excellent condition.

Don't know how to post pictures on the forum. Your e-mail and I will send that way.

herdman8@yahoo.com
Hey bud your e-mail did not work not sur ewhy. but if you have the pictures on your computer you can load them by clicking on upload file and then go to you pictures and double click on the one you want to post. If its more then one after the one loads you can click upload file again and load the next one. after each uploads it gives you the choice to attach them as a thumb nail or full view I always use full view as it can be seen better.

If that's to much you can e-mail them to me and I will post them for you
szczepaniak@grics.net

I am board anyway as I cannot get my leg casted until Wednesday so I get to lay around and scratch myself until then :D

Predators. Black w/shorty exhaust. Excellent condition. $1,000. Also have summer screen w/front-end fixing kit. $300. Screen was mounted less than a month and is in excellent condition.

I'm very interested in the screen and fixing kit. Please email me a pic so I can confirm it's what I'm looking for.
bcskier54@gmail.com
Thanks,
Bruce

I'm interested in the summer screen if still available, please message me, thanks

Back