Predator Exhaust - Need a few more folks to commit to purchase them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willtill

Nitrous
Hey Captains,

Sam "Travel Guy" has offered the possibility that he will make another run of his world famous Predator pipes; if he can get a minimum of seven Captains to commit to purchasing them. I want a set, and there's reportedly two other Captains whom want a set as well.

So we need at least TWO more Captains to climb onboard for this "group buy" (see farther down in this thread for Captain's "committed" for the group buy)

If you would like to have Sam craft; and deliver a set of Predators for your Rocket; please indicate so in this thread. As you know, custom exhaust for our Rocket's is hard to come buy, and Sam makes a "killer" exhaust system.

I'm not sure what the price is going to be this time around; though I think that when you factor the uniqueness of them; and past favorable reports of Captains whom have been able to procure a set of these pipes; it's worth what the cost may be this time around.

So far; we have the following Captain's committed:

1. Unknown user name (Sam has an email from someone whom asked for them)
2. Me
3. Byron540
4. fat Frank
5. 2.3KCC

C'mon Captain's! C'mon in for the big win! Get a Predator. So we can have one too! If you want to get on this list; respond at this link on the other site and I'll get you added:

Last edited:
I'd be interested what was the price roughly the last time Sam made some sets.

Don't quote me on this as an absolute; but I think it was $1,700.00 or so... "Travel Guy" ultimately (hopefully) will chime in soon with a price.

I'm just trying to see if there's enough interest out here for them; I do want a set so thought I'd help him "gauge" the community and see if we could get enough folks to request them....

For the uninitiated here's the three into one with a short Supertrap;

293 bhp and 227ft/lbs, a gain of 27bhp over CAT delete and ToRs, same bike, same day, same tuner, same dyno.

A pleasant rumble around town, but on the open road they go like stink and sound like a Spitfire on full chat with no discs or end cap.

For the uninitiated here's the three into one with a short Supertrap;

293 bhp and 227ft/lbs, a gain of 27bhp over CAT delete and ToRs, same bike, same day, same tuner, same dyno.

A pleasant rumble around town, but on the open road they go like stink and sound like a Spitfire on full chat with no discs or end cap.
GREAT NUMBERS and no intercooler

Bumping this up for visibility. We only need TWO MORE CAPTAINS. C'mon! :roll:

Commit for Predators....

...you have a unique motorcycle. Make it MORE unique by ordering and installing Predators !!!

:cool:

I love the look. I keep going back to the Jardines just for the look of the header. These are much better aesthetics in my opinion. I know the power is much increased over I assume any other option. But I'm still very concerned about the huge gap under the seat where the old left side exhaust used to flow. Does this really look bad in person? I'm not sure I can deal with spending this much money on the bike and accessories and just not want to look at the whole left side just because it looks funny now. I will sacrifice some looks for power, but not sure how far I will go. Anyone been in my shoes and gotten the preds and still love the looks of the left side?

Sorry for the long rant. This is a unique and beautiful bike, I just don't want to lose one or the other just to go faster. I mean, I'm already faster than most bikes and almost every car. If I cared only about the power, I'd just get the SC and call it a day.

I love the look. I keep going back to the Jardines just for the look of the header. These are much better aesthetics in my opinion. I know the power is much increased over I assume any other option. But I'm still very concerned about the huge gap under the seat where the old left side exhaust used to flow. Does this really look bad in person? I'm not sure I can deal with spending this much money on the bike and accessories and just not want to look at the whole left side just because it looks funny now. I will sacrifice some looks for power, but not sure how far I will go. Anyone been in my shoes and gotten the preds and still love the looks of the left side?

Sorry for the long rant. This is a unique and beautiful bike, I just don't want to lose one or the other just to go faster. I mean, I'm already faster than most bikes and almost every car. If I cared only about the power, I'd just get the SC and call it a day.

Yup been in your shoes and didn't think it looked good on the left so I just made a little black out plate. Too hide his privates..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back