sweettennbabe

Living Legend
Ride
Victory Vegas 8 ball
My nephew was pinned between a dump truck and a roller by his boss yesterday. It broke both femurs one resulting in a compound fracture. He was in surgery for 4 hours and now they are worried about infection where the compound was. My sister is asking for all the prayers they can get to get thru this. He will be in total non load bearing mode for atleast two months. If he was a little smaller it would have either amputated both legs or crushed him internally. He is actually very lucky to be such a big boy. I will keep Yale updated when I hear any more.

His name is Tyrel and as far as his boss, it seems he has diabetes and refuses to do anything about it. His sugar usually runs around 500 plus. They said he was like in a fog and when they were yelling at him to stop he just kept going until he hit him. Then they had to tell him several times to back up and when my nephew fell he just kinda asked him nonchalantly if he was alright. If my nephew didn't keep his wits about him he would have bled to death before rescue could have got there. He was the only one that had any medical training and he told the others what to do to hall him. God was with him is all I can say

Sounds like your nephew is a strong boy,we'll ask the guy up stairs for his support. Keep us posted on his condition..

I do not pray too often but i do so for your nephew..
for healthy recovery..

Back