Prayers for "Harleigh"

cootertwo

Top Fuel
Ride
2013, & 2 05's R3R, 2006, 2004 Harley's, 2004 Kaw
Hi all, I've been a single man, since my last divorce in 1992. I keep 2 dogs, or as I call them, "Angels". One is "Harleigh", adopted from the shelter. They guessed her to be around 5 or 6 years old then, and she had been in the shelter for 5 months. She is the sweetest, most loving critter I have ever had, but sadly, she has lumps and bumps, and this morning was the very first time that she didn't jump up in bed and give me kisses when I woke up. Yup, I'm in tears as I write this. Soooo hard to deal with. I pray God gives me strength to cope with this situation. It ain't my first, as I have 3 buried in the front yard. Each one took about a half quart of Canadian Club, and a gallon of tears. Everything on hold until this speed bump in life, passes.
:( :( :( :( 😟☹😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

idk

Living Legend
Ride
Royal Enfield Bullet
Very sad. I know that many of us have been through similar times. It aint easy.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
I am still grieving over Bossy my German Shepherd and she passed months ago. Know the feeling all to well. Hang in there.

Michael_G

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
Positive thoughts your way...
-MIG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steel Prayers for Nolton BearClaw Corner 101
Idaho Red Rocket 3 Fun Ride Turns To Tragedy - Prayers Needed. BearClaw Corner 52
sweettennbabe Prayers needed BearClaw Corner 33