.060 Over
Ride
Rocket
a_img_0097.jpg
a_img_0104_dt.jpg
a_img_0134.jpg
a_img_0182.jpg
a_pb_1.jpg

I'm curious if the head light cover reduce the advantage of having good LED headlights?
Simple answer. YES. The additional optical interface WILL cause light refraction - period.

Unless the material used has proper coatings then the light transmission can be seriously reduced too. Even treated clear ones will eat about 5% of light - tinted ones very obviously reduce light.

Finally ime - there is also a build up of crud on the protective surfaces - that requires regular removal cleaning anyway. This really peeved me - as a cleaning cloth snags in the little Velcro tabs. Clean lights is an absolute for me.

On light units with GLASS lenses then there is an argument for StoneChip protection. Most modern M/C lights now have Polycarbonate lenses for this reason.

Obviously if you intend you go OffRoad then some additional protection is warranted.

I do not wish to have a go at Powerbronze - But their hand guards offer little or no crash protection (according to the KTM lads) - and are simply not big enough to keep hands warm/dry. But they do look nice.

I’d be interested if that middle sized screen did any more than the stock sport screen. The screens are on the UK web site.

Back