Power Commander 5 = Big smile

Sportsman

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3
Installed RAM AIR & Power Commander 5 with Raask exhaust the 2008 Classic. I must say that the lean running machine is now pering like a kitten and performing like a scolded cat. Mick Gooley from City Bikeworx has mapped it to perfection.

I had a look at it in the workshop and the curve is very smooth unlike the initial one which showed a few dips.

I had a look at it in the workshop and the curve is very smooth unlike the initial one which showed a few dips.

Now, can you get a copy of the dyno sheet, Sportsman and post it up in order to edify our inquiring minds?

Installed RAM AIR & Power Commander 5 with Raask exhaust the 2008 Classic. I must say that the lean running machine is now pering like a kitten and performing like a scolded cat. Mick Gooley from City Bikeworx has mapped it to perfection.
Thanks for the post. I bought my 2010 R3R a month or so ago and was told it had a PC5 as well as the RAMAIR and a high performance exhaust and crosslink. It certainly goes hard!

I haven't been able to figure out the exhaust maker yet but it registered 104db when tested at vehicle registry and was temporarily baffled to pass.

Just took the side covers off today after a big clean and found the PC5. I don't think I will be heading the 4-5 hours to Lismore to visit your Mick Gooley from City Bikeworx but hope mine was set up as well as could be, but I do get some decel pops at times. Seems to be a lot of variability in tuner skills so if you have found a good one it pays to advertise.

The other advantage of the RAMAIR is the extra storage under the seat. Mine is only half full with a large chain and 2 monster locks and keeps the extra weight low and centered.

Back