Power Bronze Wind Screen

NvisblMan

Calif R3 GT
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
I just bought and received the “Power Bronze” wind shield for my Rocket 3 GT.
It’s not for me so I think I’m gonna sell it. Hit me up if anyone is interested in buying it.
I’ll sell it for $100.00 plus shipping. I live in California in case it matters.
Here is a link to the exact one I purchased

It’s not for me so I think I’m gonna sell it. Hit me up if anyone is interested in buying it.
I’ll sell it for $100.00 plus shipping. I live in California in case it matters.
Why? Just curious. Love mine.

Why? Just curious. Love mine.
I am not into the mechanism that connects the two shields. Additionally, having two shields makes it look less ergonomically correct.
Everything feels like an afterthought as opposed to most OEM parts.
I realize I may the only one, but that’s just my issue

I am not into the mechanism that connects the two shields. Additionally, having two shields makes it look less ergonomically correct.
Everything feels like an afterthought as opposed to most OEM parts.
I realize I may the only one, but that’s just my issue
I agree that I am not liking 2 screens rather than one. Harder to clean. Like the tapered look and protection though.

Still available? Tinted or clear one?

Yes it is available. It is tinted.
It’s exactly like the link I provided
I must be missing something because the site will not allow me to message you directly. Could you text me to work this deal out? 480-235-0600, thanks, Sam

anyone interested in a windshield SHOULD consider this offer it is half the price and you get a three pieces system a small piece that bolts on the front a medium size and a larger shield both can be adjusted in height heck of a deal at half price ( i bought one and love it)

Back