Power bronze Headlight protectors

Xsannz

.040 Over
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 r
Previous incarnations of bikes , RC51, MT10, R1 ive always bought headlight protectors for

With the R3 having the new LED units im worried about road debris cracking them and the potential price to replace them.
anybody ordered or used a set of these, also their small screen looks pretty good and better priced that ordering an oem GT one for my R

1658834603357.png

Have used them on a previous bike & it worked well but I didn't like the look of the Dual Lock "velcro" pads used to hold them in place.
I've usually just gone with the headlight film (similar to a paint protection film).

Have used them on a previous bike & it worked well but I didn't like the look of the Dual Lock "velcro" pads used to hold them in place.
I've usually just gone with the headlight film (similar to a paint protection film).
I tend to agree about the fixation method on my r1 and mt10 the had little side tabs, I really don't understand why they don't make these as lipped cups and ip over

I'll try look into the film stuff

i seen some headlight protectors with more opportunity to success
1658926481856.png
... but then again, I
have never had a cracked headlight, not even when doing off road with a crazy friend ahead of me making rooster tails...

Back