laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Started off by getting the wheels done for practical reasons, and then found I couldn't stop! ;)

Not to everyone's taste I'm sure but I love it!:D and the fact that I can just wipe most of it down is an added bonus

Attachments

• DSCN0823.jpg
    DSCN0823.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCN0827.jpg
    DSCN0827.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCN0826.jpg
    DSCN0826.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 223
very cool... i picked up a used electric oven and a powder coater from eastwood and have pc'd some stuff.. non motorcycle.. time to do some stuff on my bike

Very nice and tastefully done.

That seat looks comfy. Do tell more on it please!

It's a Corbin Dual Tour. Had it recovered to get rid of the horrible flaps that cover the holes for their backrests and have to say it has been the best thing I've bought for this bike. I'd tried the standard seat and the touring seat and neither was great after a couple of hours, this is day long comfortable and the mrs loves it too;) Just give it a few hundred miles to 'break in' and shape itself to your arse. You won't regret it :D

I could just see Darth Vader riding in on it!

Hardy,
Awesome, pure and simple. I'm always a fan of dechroming and blacking out everything and your's is amazing. The only things I have left to black out on my roadster are the pipes, top of triple tree, and handlebars. (happening this winter soon!) If I could figure out how to post pictures on this forum, I would show you mine:eek:

Back