poss goodbye to my rocket

tails

Turbocharged
Ride
roadster 2015 matt black.
ok my 15 plate roadster is in the dealers again.
the bike has done 6600 miles,been in a few times gearbox related now it sounds like a concreat mixer.
took the bike out saturday,took it easy ish,untill the 120 mph plus gear change,yes will not go into 5th again,and again had enough of it.
then on the way to my dealer it sounded like an old tractor,**** it back to the dealers.
today they gave me a loan bike,triumph explorer, the new one .had one before,that blew up at 5500 miles.
so now we will see what triumph uk will do for me ?
i must admit my dealer is on my side,i cannot fault them.
as soon as i know what they are doing/found i will let you know.
its **** or bust now i have had enough.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

yes mate,after triumph rebuilt it,had it for about a month lost faith in it, hopefully the rocket might be a better turn out.
the explorer was the xc all the bits yoshie pipe bars everywhere,box,s etc.nice but not that nice.

we done a tour of ireland all the gear,too much really,being a short arse two up with all the gear was a bit rough,kept a few long streatches at around 90/100 mph all good,the standard triumph box,s were not the best,rh,side exurst box too small.got myself a set of givi trekker 37ltr box,s a lot better.check your tyre valves,the origonal are old rover metro parts,trust me the rear one blew out on us on the motorway.my engine balance shaft bolt worked loose and ended up locking the crank up,thankfully that was when the bike was trying to start :whitstling:
after my dealer really done **** all,untill i got intouch with a guy in the hinkley hq,bad press etc.
apart from that the bike was ok,got rid of it at 6000 miles.
now i have got it all again with a 6600 mile rocket.
give me strength :D
ps your explorer will also handle better if you replace the rear/front springs with some hyperpro,s .

and to top that one,today they gave me a 67 plate explorer all the bells and whistles must admit i like it,got home,then found a **** off screw in the rear tyre,now flat.
beat that :whitstling:

and to top that one,today they gave me a 67 plate explorer all the bells and whistles must admit i like it,got home,then found a **** off screw in the rear tyre,now flat.
beat that :whitstling:
Do not waste your money on a lotto ticket this week:eek: sorry to hear about your bad run of luck with your bikes hope it all gets sorted out to your satisfaction.

but last year we done a tour of scotland,it was brilliant,the bike was faultless apart from my senna blue tooth dying in the rain,and my brand new tomtom also dying in the rain.
hay ho.:)

Back