Position of footpegs and controls 2013 model

Gary 55

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hi everyone
Thanks for the add. I have a question in regards to the change in position of the foot pegs and controls for the later model Rockets. I previously had a 2007 model and the seating position (foot pegs etc) was perfect for my long legs. I bought a 2013 model and the seating position is not as comfortable now that the pegs and controls seem to have been moved back towards the rider. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a simple solution to putting the pegs and controls back to where they were on the earlier models.

Welcome Mate,
Where in OZ are you?
I have a set of foot controls of a 2008 model the can be fitted up to the Roadster model (2010-2018) we can talk a deal.

Welcome Mate,
Where in OZ are you?
I have a set of foot controls of a 2008 model the can be fitted up to the Roadster model (2010-2018) we can talk a deal.

Hey Mate
I am in Melbourne. I assume I would need to change the bracket/bars that the pegs are mounted to as well? I would be stoked if this is doable and not going to be too much of a headache. If this can be done then I am keen to discuss the price etc :)

Hi everyone
Thanks for the add. I have a question in regards to the change in position of the foot pegs and controls for the later model Rockets. I previously had a 2007 model and the seating position (foot pegs etc) was perfect for my long legs. I bought a 2013 model and the seating position is not as comfortable now that the pegs and controls seem to have been moved back towards the rider. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a simple solution to putting the pegs and controls back to where they were on the earlier models.
I have gone through exactly this process on my 2013 R3R and am happy with the result. I am located in Victoria on the Mornington Peninsula if you would like to try the position.
I have replaced the R3R setup with the rails and pegs of a classic which moves the feet about 4 inches forward. You will need complete rails, pedals and master cylinder as none of the parts are interchangeable. In addition you will need to rework the brake line to fit the ABS setup (Not hard) and also manufacture a bracket to mount the rear brake switch. I have since fitted aftermarket foot boards as well.
IMG_20190422_100939.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Welcome Mate,
Where in OZ are you?
Thanks mate , A bit short of cash at the moment ,going to look at some other avenues and thank you , cheers

Back