Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
Seems the roads have become an even more dangerous place !
With the onset of school holidays , in the last 3 days I have witnessed 4 near misses involving kids and one adult stepping blindly out between parked cars or off the kerbside whilst their eyes have been glued firmly to their phones .
I'm all for kids getting more exercise but this craze is getting stupid !
Take care out there guys and ride even more defensively than ever before ,coz sooner or later a kamikaze kid will leap out in front of YOU !
I miss the good ol days of building tree houses and burning things with magnifying glasses! :(

You reckon kids are a problem, I dread the day the kangaroos here start playing pokemon too, they already "kamikaze and leap out in front of YOU !"
Shoot'em - a lady in Canada did the same with some kids too. Though from what I've seen the problem is just as serious in "adults" - I use the term with some difficulty.
iu

I bought my son Halo 5 for his XBox, and signed him up for guitar lessons. Also encouraged him to reach the necessary 300 light level before the new Destiny update comes out next month.

He starts back to school in a few days, so with the added diversions above my hope is he will tell me Pokémon Go isnt for cool guys ;)

Me and a nephew have some commonalities, but he being 16 and half a state away, also differs somewhat. I think Pokemon would not be something he would do and he would think all the me toos doing it are whatever the modern word for dork is. And I would tend to agree. Get a life people!

Last edited:
Me and a nephew have some commonalities, but he being 16 and half a state away, also differs somewhat. I think Pokemon would not be something he would do and he would think all the me toos doing it are whatever the modern word for dork is. And I would tend to agree. Get a life people!
Quite - next thing they'll be getting onto bike forums and ................................ Sad buggers eh!.

Just heard on the news:

Sunday night at 3:45 AM a 64 year old 'man' was attacked in a park by a drunk 45 year old 'man' over dispute about pokemon go. And better yet, there was a number of witnesses. At 3:45 am. Playing pokemon. According to the report there is some kind of pokemon you can only find at night so all these idiots were out there looking for it. Unreal.

Back