Please somebody start an interesting thread!!!

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Im bored,is 3.10 am and every time i check in i see the same stuff.
Yaaaawwwwwwwnnn:D

It's a forbidden word here as well...... every two weeks half Sunday of beer and BBQ unfortunately the rain is pouring. One more hour until kick off so it's all good. This is one of the few good sites not blocked here in camp. I try to keep it on, in the back ground most of the day....

Well, I have started to make my move on a Phantom Red Haze 1700 Thunderbird. My dealer is looking around to see if she can find one...if she does, I'll put some money down on it and have her get me the VIN# so I can initiate my loan with my credit union. Hopefully I can pay around $2,500 per month on it and just about have it paid off in March when I come home and ride it. Then I only have to buy the Rocket Tourer when I am home in March. I will probably trade in my 2008 GT California Special Mustang in on a Ford TRUCK at the same time.

That's my contribution.

Dennis

38 dtg Dubai
39 dtg London

136 dtg Dubai
137 dtg Home (Triumph(s) buying time

I know what you mean, there's nothing to do when I get home .... we had a chat room for a little bit here but since it wasn't used much, Webmaster took it off to accommodate those "GUYS" that like to talk about other models.

Darn you Daryl !!!!!!!!:p

I just want to make sure i reach my goal of 10,000 posts by the end of the year:D:D so somebody please come up with something we can not stay off of (for some reason i think i know whats coming):D

Old Roofing Materials

Lets talk age. I came down with a case of the "Shingles" this weekend. For the younger crowd, it is kind of like "Old Fart" chickenpox. The chickenpox virus reoccurs in your later years and appears in the form of the most horrendous itch you can imagine. Mine is directly in the middle of my back and completely inaccessible except for a tree or doorway. My Wife has taken to calling me Yogi, since I am always doing the bear scratch at every opportunity. People under 60 appreciate your health, after that things to hell in a hand basket. Sorry it is best I can do to stimulate this thread, got to find a tree now. **** I wish we had catus in Virginia........

Iron Buttin'

Just returned from an Iron Butt 50CC: San Diego, CA to Jacksonville Beach, FL in 50 hours; I did it in 46.

I took the long way home to enjoy the South. I'll tell ya, the I-20 is a sweet little piece of slab. This is my 3rd IBA ride and I'm tiring of them. Literally. One doesn't see a lot of the country when you're going really fast. At night. On freeway slab.

Great weather, though.

Ah, anyhow, I thought I'd add some spark to your dreary ol' forum.

Been on any interesting rides lately?

Back