PIG TRAIL In Arkansas

hnd2hnd

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
Took a road trip with a friend to Arkansas Pig Trail... very beautiful ride.. lots of Harley's on this ride.. We met up at a Harley dealership with about 1500 other riders.. I had the only Triumph Rocket 3... and I got more comments and stop and stare then most of the custom Harley's.. I did manage to piss a Goldwinger off ..he kept running up on me in the curves... I can only go as fast as the guy in front of me.. when it was open to pass he went by and yelled.. a hardy "F" you.. needless to say there was no way he was going to pass me now.. I pulled out and rolled on it a little ..at 120 mph I could hear him trying to downshift so I decided to downshift one gear and really embarrass him.. so I did.. I guess 120 was all he had.. sucks to ride a Honda I guess.. but I still loved the ride.....

@hnd2hnd love a short story with a happy ending! But I must admit my own crass 'sailor' thought when I read the title' I thought you were talking about the bar hopping trip around Little Rock I did a few decades ago. I know of two kinds of pigs there, one is BBQ'd...

I did manage to piss a Goldwinger off ..he kept running up on me in the curves... I can only go as fast as the guy in front of me.. when it was open to pass he went by and yelled.. a hardy "F" you..

I think a Hardy ass kicking would have been a better solution ;)

Well I have owned 3 Harley Road Kings.. not a super fast bike ..but hate to say it.. a 900 lb road king can out corner my Rocket any day of the week.. both bikes have their great points and both have their cons.. Look up the Pig Trail ride..it is some very beautiful scenery and a great little week-end trip.. I am going to make it to Bikes, Blues, & BB'Q this year.. hope to see you guys there..

We rode the Pig Trail during an early Rockets Across America gathering in Eureka Springs a number of years back, it is one awesome ride. I have never been on the "Dragon" but the Pig has to be a close second.

I went to grad school at Univ of Ark and took many trips down the Pig Trail in a car back then. A friend from West Virginia always said that there was a saying in WV about those types of sharp turns in WV: "I could see the back of my head on that turn."

Well I have owned 3 Harley Road Kings.. not a super fast bike ..but hate to say it.. a 900 lb road king can out corner my Rocket any day of the week.. both bikes have their great points and both have their cons.. Look up the Pig Trail ride..it is some very beautiful scenery and a great little week-end trip.. I am going to make it to Bikes, Blues, & BB'Q this year.. hope to see you guys there..
And a Vespa can out corner a harley
:p

That is pretty funny Pete.. but remember ..you don't have to beat the bike.. just the one behind the bars..

Back