TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Tried to post a couple of photos . Wouldn't upload because file size was too large, wants me to compress the files :confused: any idea how you go about doing that ?... Appreciate advice.

Tried to post a couple of photos . Wouldn't upload because file size was too large, wants me to compress the files :confused: any idea how you go about doing that ?... Appreciate advice.

need a photo editing program and change the dpi to 72 and that should take care of it.

if you right click on the photo you should be able to scroll down to a place to edit. you have to reduce the Pixel size.

I use tinypic.
For ease of use I copy the pic I want to post to my desktop,
open another tab and hit tinypic.
Hit browse desktop till I find the one I want.
highlight the second line.
hit the .net tab and paste it in there.

Just been to check, the upload photo's tool gives the message that there is no max file limit copy below:-

Disk space allowed on your account: Unlimited
Disk space used on your account: 6kb (6256571 bytes)
Disk space remaining for your account: Unlimited
Allowable Image Types: jpg,jpeg,png
Maximum File Size: No file size limit.
Images in your queue: 0

All my photo's have been taken on my phone camera but I have had no problems so far, kast upload last evening.

Link to Photos In Photo Section of Website

In previous posts, it seems like I was able to post pics directly in a forum posts and thumbnails would show up in the post. On my most recent attempt, I got the same error about the file size being too large, so I posted the pics in my member folder in the Photo Album, then just pasted links to those photos in my post.

Mike

In previous posts, it seems like I was able to post pics directly in a forum posts and thumbnails would show up in the post. On my most recent attempt, I got the same error about the file size being too large, so I posted the pics in my member folder in the Photo Album, then just pasted links to those photos in my post.

Mike
We ( Catherine:p) tried to put them in my album but wouldn't accept them there either. Will try some of the ideas members have suggested, thanks.

Back