Phone mounting behind ?

Bondysbike

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket Roadster
any of you ingenious guys come up with a way of mounting your phone / gps beind the fly screen above the clocks?
I can’t figure out a way to get the phone mount in this behind the screen position. Any ideas?

I have used these type of clamps on my teebars to hold the radar detector and go pro...just a bit of adapting and they work ok...might be an idea for you? They come in various diameters.
download.jpg

any of you ingenious guys come up with a way of mounting your phone / gps beind the fly screen above the clocks?
I can’t figure out a way to get the phone mount in this behind the screen position. Any ideas?

YEP!
Go here:
RAM Mount Plastic Double Socket Swivel Arm with 1 inch B-Ball RAP-B-200-2U
Get these:

RAM Mount Plastic 0.75'' to 1'' Handlebar Rail Mount Base with 1'' Ball
RAM Mount Plastic Double 1 inch Socket Swivel Arm

The first one goes around the bars in the middle, between the bar mounting bolts with ball pointing forward.
The second one with dual clamps and angle adjuster is needed to make the mount sturdy as possible so your GPS or phone will not vibrate around.
My Garmin Zumo 595 fits in the center just above the tach & speedo without rubbing on them and its under my fly screen, out of the weather.
Ram-Mount-a.jpg Ram-Mount-b.jpg

Last edited:
YEP!
Go here:
RAM Mount Plastic Double Socket Swivel Arm with 1 inch B-Ball RAP-B-200-2U
Get these:

RAM Mount Plastic 0.75'' to 1'' Handlebar Rail Mount Base with 1'' Ball
RAM Mount Plastic Double 1 inch Socket Swivel Arm

The first one goes around the bars in the middle, between the bar mounting bolts with ball pointing forward.
The second one with dual clamps and angle adjuster is needed to make the mount sturdy as possible so your GPS or phone will not vibrate around.
My Garmin Zumo 595 fits in the center just above the tach & speedo without rubbing on them and its under my fly screen, out of the weather.
Ram-Mount-a.jpg Ram-Mount-b.jpg

Yep, that's what I use and it works well

Hey @1olbull,What does the Garmin mount to? I see and have in a cart from express mounts, the two things above, but am I right we may also need another ball mount with a flat plate to mount the Garmin to?

Back