Phone/Camera SD Memory bargain - get it quick! (not spam)

DEcosse

If it's no Scottish it's CRAP!
Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
SanDisk Ultra PLUS MicroSDXC Memory Card With Adapter 64GB by Office Depot & OfficeMax

Just had to share this literally quite unbelievable deal
$19.99 for 64 GB of SanDisk Ultra Plus UHS-I (!!!!)

For phones, cameras, tablets etc - it is a MicroSD chip, but comes with the adapter for the SD format, so covered both ways.

In store it was hanging on the rack with a $99.99 List Price; at the register it rang up at $59.99 (which is the ad-listed pre-discount price)
Had to get a manager to review the ad plus the item # etc but secured the $19.99 price

There was guy looking at the same racks and I nudged him, showed him my phone and the price on the rack - he was equally amazed and we both hot-foot it over to the check-out - after confirmed, he was shaking my hand and thanking me hahah :D

I was tempted to get a couple but they are only a bargain if you'll use them I guess. That ought to last me for a while.

Enjoy!

p.s. listing says good through 9/14 so better act fast - should be good at your local Office Depot/Office Max

Mine is going in my Sony AS100V

06a534acbf1fe7e0b90b95bc44d55ae2

Incidentally these guys have some really good mounts - Motorcycle Action Camera Mounts HelmetCam

I'm going to go with this one

CAM_REB_2__62337.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh you mean similar to Celtic kicking Rangers arse 5-1 just a couple of days before?
I watched them both and the Gulf in class between the Victors & losers was about the same

Thanks for the heads-up, Ken! :inlove
I ordered up a couple of them - hell of a bargain! :thumbsup:

Clicked on the link now $59.99

I had 2 in my cart for 39.98 earlier but they wouldn't accept Paypal account outside of USA. But Kogan is selling class 10 64GB mini SD cards with free postage for under AUD$29 (US$ 21.75 ) anyway.

Shop Lexar at Kogan.com

Back