Haggisboy

.040 Over
Morning Lads,

I feel a need to cut up my rocket a bit. I saw a pic of a Swedish Rocket 3 which had its front and rear mudguards cut back, exposing a lot of tyre, Vance & Hines Exhaust and triple K&Ns. It looked almost like a 400kg Cafe Racer. I loved it.
I want to do the same - anyone know a custom workshop in Perth they can recommend?

Cheers!

No stop !!! ... mate i've got a set of fibreglass guards (front and rear) that you can chop up. Before you attack your back guard with a cut-off wheel .. it is worth $1,200 new .. front guards worth $450 or $500. Sing out if you want to buy the glass ones.. happy to send you some pics of them.. they are really quite trick , different to stock ;)

I bags second...if haggis dont want em!

Rick I recieved the sample and will send you a e-mail of my opinion.
Now as long as this thread is titled chop shop you should point out to the people of Perth what Triumph chop shop they should not let work on their bike. In fact I would let them know not to even let them check air in a flat tire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Lads,

I feel a need to cut up my rocket a bit. I saw a pic of a Swedish Rocket 3 which had its front and rear mudguards cut back, exposing a lot of tyre, Vance & Hines Exhaust and triple K&Ns. It looked almost like a 400kg Cafe Racer. I loved it.
I want to do the same - anyone know a custom workshop in Perth they can recommend?

Cheers!

Hey bud make sure you get a extra set of tins to cut up whether the ones Tom cat is talking about or another steel set that way if things do not work out like you like it you can always put yours back on. Aslo buy a extra inner rear mud guard frame. Just a suggestion.

Back