Performing oil change, Anyone have the washer part numbers??

phatjoe

.020 Over
Hi,

I picked up a new (new to me) 2011 Rocket 3 roadster. I'd like to change out the oil.

I've done a little research, I believe 3 washers need to be replaced. One for the oil tank, and two for the sump pumps. I'll change out the o-ring as well.

I have the parts descriptors:
(1) Washer, Sealing, 24.0X16.3X2.0
(2) Washer, 22.5X38X4
(1) O-ring, ID 12.1X1.6

I just don't have the associated part numbers, can anyone help? :confused:

THANKS!

Wish I had a solid answer for you, but I don't.
I have the washers and o-ring in a bag in my garage. No part numbers though. The local dealer threw them in a small bag along with the filter.

You might have to break down and call the local dealer.

You won't need part numbers at the dealer - just the year/VIN - and if you're looking to buy elsewhere, you only the measurements, but good luck finding a non-genuine larger one.

washers

Good day Joe and welcome from the UK
I have the part numbers for the two same washers, but not the one with the oring seal, here goes: T3550605 washer sealing 14.7 x 21.75 PF102
These are the genuine Truimph parts as I purchased them two weeks ago from an authorised dealer.
Regards
Tfcrocketman3

..just reuse the old ones..I do..bout 4 or 5 times by now..no leaky..

+1 on that.......you will be good for at least this oil change.....then get some spares for the next......hit up bikebandit online and use their parts finder microfish thingy.....its really cool and you can actually order from them! ggod luck and welcome!

mutt

The sealing washer: 24.0X16.3X2.0 Part #T3550123
O-ring, ID 12.1X1.6 Part #T3600104
I'm sure on the washer - Not 100% sure on the O-ring, try that # though

Back