Perfect Rocket Retro Boots

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
ECDC77BE-2C67-41D8-A1FC-33FB69A61DF7.jpeg
9B79E95C-CF39-4D08-9159-367D1C1D37B5.jpeg
I recently acquired these cool retro boots from Gasolina boots out of Mexico. They offer several styles of motorcycle riding boots The ventilated Shortcuts are my favorite summer riding boots.

Gasolina Boots

If you try the link tap on the Gasolina logo on the top of the page to see other boots and jackets. Very nice quality products at good prices. We have several pairs of their boots. I may need a new black jacket next year since I received some ribbing today about that Harley shirt and jacket while riding the Rocket. It’s called cross dressing.o_O:thumbsdown:

Nice oil rag! I had to be the first to say it. :whitstling:
Yes the dealer offered me a trade in on an Indian shirt, we several of those bikes, because they offer incentives. No trade for Triumph stuff.:(

Definitely a righteous looking pair of boots. Are they custom made, that is, do you take measurements that you submit when ordering?

Mexico has been importing boots for years. Back when I was in high school and we had a ranch outside of Sacramento, I ordered a custom pair of western boots from Mexico. They were high top with dogging heals and had a zipper on the inner side of the upright to make them easier to get on.

Edit: Should have gone to the web site first. Yep, custom made.

Definitely a righteous looking pair of boots. Are they custom made, that is, do you take measurements that you submit when ordering?

Mexico has been importing boots for years. Back when I was in high school and we had a ranch outside of Sacramento, I ordered a custom pair of western boots from Mexico. They were high top with dogging heals and had a zipper on the inner side of the upright to make them easier to get on.

Edit: Should have gone to the web site first. Yep, custom made.
As you saw measurements and everything. My wife is dreadful to fit footwear for but I ordered her a pair of the perforated Shortcut boots. One foot has had a surgery where a plate was inserted causing some pain with boots. We explained this and they made the one with room over the area and she said they were a perfect fit. I’ve never heard her say that about anything.

I had them make me a pair of the Deluxe model in the honey brown color for the Vintage. Very nice boot baised on the 1880’s cavalry boot that looks great on the bike.

I’ve had a pair of the “Ton Ups” for years and couldn’t be happier with them. Soft leather, rubber soles make them easy to walk in...not like my engineer boots.
2 big thumbs up for Gasolina!

I've been on their web site since I saw your post. And, OBTW, thanks so much for this thread.

I've had 10 inch top motorcycle boots back in the past, and still have a pair of 12 inch stovepipe engineer boots at my son's home in MD, but they are really a pain to get into. I'm kind of leaning toward the Classic with the zippers but, darn, they are all beautiful boots so the decision is not easy.

Which ones did you order and do yours have the zippers?

Back