Penny's new wheels

rusty

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Those of you that attended the ES gathering & was unfortunate enough to have met my sister Penny, must have sparked her desire to own something other than a Hardley.

She purchased this unit & I picked it up for her yesterday. The toughest part of this is she most likely will not get to put her butt on it until she comes to Missouri for Thanksgiving. I can only be thankful that I was not there at the moment she became the proud owner of this bike, because she goes absolutely "snake ****te" over matters that are even on a smaller magnitude scale. The folks she works with must have got the brunt of her excitement this go 'round.

She is a good lookin' bike Sis. Good job, well worth the wait.

Love ya. Me.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 100
excellent choice. very good lookin bike. Guess penny will be with us at the next RAA huh? Cool, can't wait to see her and david on her new sled. Man thats a sharp bonnie, alright rusty, tell the truth, you wanted her to get a red one didn't ya? The lady has taste for sure. congrats pennyforyourthoughts.:) I'm proud for you. skip

Very nice looking scooter, bet she'll look god on it. As for the mural,,,, ain't that the truth!!!!

Rusty nice bike, and Penny should kick your tiny hiney for dissing her like that :D and look forward to seeing her on it next year at RAA IV.

Back