Resource icon

Resource Download Penner's Early Roadster Stock Tune 2018-06-05

No permission to download
Claviger submitted a new resource:

Penner's Early Roadster Stock Tune - 20352 Based tune for a stock or near stock bike.

Read more about this resource...
I'm running that one now with my new K&Ns and it runs great! There is a "R3_slip" that I thought I might try, but I can't imagine that it would run any better. Still, I'll give it a go when I get a chance. Anyone have any experience with that tune? I have an '11 Roadster with Tors and, now, the K&Ns.

Do NOT use the R3Rslip tune listed on the TuneECU site by powertripp. It's broken and corrupt, look at the ignition tables in it. It really should be taken down as it's a dangerous file.

Do NOT use the R3Rslip tune listed on the TuneECU site by powertripp. It's broken and corrupt, look at the ignition tables in it. It really should be taken down as it's a dangerous file.

Oh, man, thank you! I tried to load it the other day and TuneEcu was acting up so I aborted. Darn good to know. Sounds like I'm running the best one for my bike and will leave well enough alone. I appreciate it!

Claviger please identify exactly which tune you are telling us not to use. I have used some of the Powertripp tunes in my bike and others bikes with no problems.

Back