Penner map flashed!!

imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
hi all,
I couldnt resist it until warranty expires so i did it. Its a completely different bike. I used TUneecu pro version and removed speed limit and rev limiter. Didnt get chance to check top speed on a straight road. Fingers crossed. Booking Dyno soon to get graphs and stuff.

Thankyou Mr Penner.

hi all,
I couldnt resist it until warranty expires so i did it. Its a completely different bike. I used TUneecu pro version and removed speed limit and rev limiter. Didnt get chance to check top speed on a straight road. Fingers crossed. Booking Dyno soon to get graphs and stuff.

Thankyou Mr Penner.
I know long time ago now but did changing Rev limit do much? Seems to add about 400rpm

Failed last night going to try again tomorrow. Tried to recover twice and failed. No option to select no on recover to get the option of full write. It's yes or cancel.

everything was good fuse out, battery charge on.

It now will not activate any electrics when you go to start it. No info on screen either does not know gear in or fuel status.

any suggestions greatly appreciated
Screenshot_20230719_233429_TuneECU.jpg
Screenshot_20230719_225344_TuneECU.jpg

Failed last night going to try again tomorrow. Tried to recover twice and failed. No option to select no on recover to get the option of full write. It's yes or cancel.

It now will not activate any electrics when you go to start it. No info on screen either does not know gear in or fuel status.

Little more help for us to diagnose? Phone model, Android version, TuneECU version, BT dongle you're using and it's software version etc? They are all upgradeable so you should make sure they are all latest versions before attempting to recover. When you pulled the headlight fuse did you switch the DRL's to headlight, otherwise the DRL's stay on. Have you charged the battery fully before attempting recovery? Did the charger tell you the battery voltage during the process, what did it drop to? Anything under about 12.5V is a problem...

I went to ChicagoRocket to download penner tune, one hour distance from my home! He connected to ecu we pull the headlight fuse and same happened can’t download! Battery was original to te bike 2020 fire up all the time but voltage was 11 something! That day i changed battery for new one and next attempt took 15 minutes to download it! With that map engine running smoothly but my bike has 7000rpm from before and on speed side I can’t say Yes it’s big difference but if your bike was limited to 6k you will definitely be surprised!

Little more help for us to diagnose? Phone model, Android version, TuneECU version, BT dongle you're using and it's software version etc? They are all upgradeable so you should make sure they are all latest versions before attempting to recover. When you pulled the headlight fuse did you switch the DRL's to headlight, otherwise the DRL's stay on. Have you charged the battery fully before attempting recovery? Did the charger tell you the battery voltage during the process, what did it drop to? Anything under about
samsung s23 ultra Android 13

Little more help for us to diagnose? Phone model, Android version, TuneECU version, BT dongle you're using and it's software version etc? They are all upgradeable so you should make sure they are all latest versions before attempting to recover. When you pulled the headlight fuse did you switch the DRL's to headlight, otherwise the DRL's stay on. Have you charged the battery fully before attempting recovery? Did the charger tell you the battery voltage during the process, what did it drop to? Anything under about 12.5V is a problem...
Android 13 Samsung s23
Tune ecu 5.9.08
Battery fully charged dropped to about 13.2v
OBD Mx+ 5.9.4
Did not switch drls to headlight is that in triumph options?

Thank you

Where are you located?

Back