149HP

.040 Over
I want to "re-load" a PCIII tune that I have on my computer. Bike has run great for a year and a half and recently I'm running so rich my gas mileage has gone from 33mpg to 25mpg and it's running rough. I'm thinking I've lost my tune for some reason.

I need someone who's loaded a PCIII map to walk me through the process.

Thanks!
Ron

OK...be advised that the 02 delete may have gone bad-it's $20 USD so if nothing else works, that is your plan B.

Get your PC talking to your PC3 map as per manual.

Go to "Get Map" as this will read exactly what your PC3 has in it's brain.

I am sure you will see no deviations-but if it shows up all "100" in the fields maybe you're on to something! The sucker is black box tech, so failed commanders are RARE...

Reload your PC3 map-but also consider resetting your Throttle Settings via PC Tools. This requires you to reset it by it reading zero throttle, and pulling the T to the stops and releasing it.

It could also be something else-like a stuck injector (which TB can detect). Check your plugs-if one cylinder set of plugs is black...there's your answer too...

I had the same problem with my PC3.

Did anyone notice if the Green led light on their PC3 O2 sensor does the light stay on steady or does it blink/flash ??
I suspect the O2 sensor that is causing the problem.

Thanks[/quote]

Back