Resource icon

Resource Download PC-V Map with Pressure values 2018-06-06

No permission to download

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Claviger submitted a new resource:

PC-V Map with Pressure values - Table for improved fueling using PC-V pressure function

This file is for use with a pressure analog input enabled Power Commander V and Autotune.

The column values are already setup and it uses the converted stock values in the L-Table columns with additional columns between them that even split the value to add granularity.

It is also 9000 RPM enabled.

See the thread here on how to enable pressure inputs on PC-V.

How To: Add Pressure Input for PC-V

Read more about this resource...

@Claviger Rob - Have you got a copy of the 20 column map? - The 40 column table blows the PCV memory if you promote to map/gear.

Failing which I will just edit back down to 20.
I'll also transpose across to a standard 6000rpm table if the memory still blows.

@Claviger Rob - Have you got a copy of the 20 column map? - The 40 column table blows the PCV memory if you promote to map/gear.

Failing which I will just edit back down to 20.
I'll also transpose across to a standard 6000rpm table if the memory still blows.

Chris you can go into Map Tools, Pressure Tables, Configure Pressure Tables - window pops up and you can change the number of columns, and the pressure values at the top of each column :thumbsdown:

upload_2018-6-9_16-22-38.png

Yup - I know. Was just to avoid having to edit the A/T AFR targets manually. Mainly coz the only Windows PC I have is a teensy little netbook with a tiddy screen.
I already have a map set up but needed a set of PRESSURE based AFR cells to start with.
Just created a virtual Win7 machine.

You can select all, copy & paste the AFR targets out of the map you have into Excel/any table thingy, then paste from there into your now edited-down table in PCV :)

PCV is so easy work with, easier than TuneECU etc for this type of thing

Re pressure based AFR cells, if you add an Autotune table after having the pressure table already set up, it'll ask you if you want the AFR cells based on TP or pressure

You can select all, copy & paste the AFR targets out of the map you have into Excel/any table thingy, then paste from there into your now edited-down table in PCV :) PCV is so easy work with, easier than TuneECU etc for this type of thing Re pressure based AFR cells, if you add an Autotune table after having the pressure table already set up, it'll ask you if you want the AFR cells based on TP or pressure
All this is true - IF you have a windows PC - usually I use Linux which cannot run the PCV software.
The Netbook is airwalled to avoid bloatware - it barely copes with Win7-Starter. So I have to move the PCV file to a windows box - copy paste the tables into Libreoffice - edit it - and return.

Sorry for not seeing these posts, too consumed with taking my bike apart. I would have done one for your real quickly lol.

I don't use "by gear" any more, so my PC-V is only using like 15% memory with the many column version.

I find my bike is more responsive when it's not in by gear mode, no explanation, just how it behaves.

Learned from Nev, give it what it wants not what you think is correct, and tuning with that philosophy has yielded fantastic results.

Sorry for not seeing these posts, too consumed with taking my bike apart. I would have done one for your real quickly lol.

I don't use "by gear" any more, so my PC-V is only using like 15% memory with the many column version.

I find my bike is more responsive when it's not in by gear mode, no explanation, just how it behaves.

Learned from Nev, give it what it wants not what you think is correct, and tuning with that philosophy has yielded fantastic results.

+1 !!!

This is a great philosophy to adopt for life.

So often, we WANT things to be so, and then ACT as if our want WERE so, and then face disappointment -- sometimes worse -- when reality turns out different.

We see this in spades with new beekeepers -- take the class, get the woodenware, install bee packages, and soon, there are a 100 questions about why it's not working like they learned in class.

But they forgot lesson number one in class, "Be one with the bees, and when you give them what they want, when they want it, you and they will be much better off."

Thank you for that @Claviger and @Neville Lush

I muck about with the secondary plates - for mainly MoT test issues - so for now I'll stick with what I know. But I will take that on advice.

On and if you're interested

Back