JohnnyCanuck

Supercharged
Any experience with Pazzo levers? I would like the levers on the Rocket to be just a tad closer to the grips than the closest setting allows. Was thinking of going with a Pazzo set up but only if Captains have some good things to say. They come in 2 sizes - standard and shorty. Would probably go with the standard size - think the shorties would look a tad small on the Rocket. Thanks.

I have Pazzo shorties and have been pleased with them. I have a tendency to operate both levers with pointer and middle fingers leaving the ring and pinkie on the grip. Jm2cw.

Pazzos are a good thing. I have run them on a few bikes, infant the last bike I ran them on was my speed triple r and i replaced a snapped Rizoma with Pazzo set. On that bike I ran the shorties and really liked the look and feel.

As a brand, I can recommend them,for the rock....dunno, haven't seen them on but i reckon they'd be good.

I wouldn't know but you might want to watch them if you have Iso grips. They're a fair bit thicker than the standard grips.

I have been running the Pazzo's for 20,000 miles. No problems what so ever. Bought them originally because they had more adjustability.

Back