**SOLD** Paul Bryant crossover pipe

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
********************************NOW SOLD*************************

I am selling a paul bryant crossover pipe for rocket 3. It is for twin silencer systems and the two outlets are compatible with triumph and other silencers with the same fitting diameter.

However the inlet for the crossover pipe is larger than the standard header diameter. The person I had purchased it off had intended to use it with the aftermarket TTS header, therefore the crossover pipe inlet is sized to slip over the TTS header outlet which is 54mm. Im sure with a reducer inserted it could be made to work with a standard header. The crossover pipe has never been used as I ended up going with a single silencer on my bike.

If you want it, make me an offer. Shipping will be charged on top of that. I will need to weigh it packaged up and have your address to work out how much shipping will be. I am located in the UK and happy to ship worldwide. I accept paypal or collection if you are near me.
IMG_20181021_172602683.jpg
IMG_20181021_172609647.jpg
IMG_20181021_172613042.jpg
IMG_20181021_172554145.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like one of those things fabricated in a shed in the North Island of New Zealand.

And as that bloke has made a comment pretty sure it can't be a cheap copy.

I'm in. Was actually in the market and was going to hit Paul up soon. I'll send you a PM to discuss details. @Paul Bryant , do remember what size I would need to reduce to/from if using with TORS?

I'm in. Was actually in the market and was going to hit Paul up soon. I'll send you a PM to discuss details. @Paul Bryant , do remember what size I would need to reduce to/from if using with TORS?

Your TORs will slide straight on, but you will need to make up a sleeve for the inlet.
I "think" this has a 2¼" I.D. inlet. The stock header is 1¾" O.D.
So if you use the stock seal which is 1¾" I.D. and 2" O.D. with a sleeve with a 1/8" wall thickness (with a diagonal slit in it to allow it to crush) this should work fine.

Back