David Gravlin

.060 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
I have a 2015 Rocket 3 touring I purchased the Long Haul seat for it so that I have a driver's backrest my wife complains that her seat is not as comfortable as our old Goldwing
is there anything that could be done for the passenger seat to make it more comfortable I want her to be able to ride more with me

Yes the back seats aren't so good. I sold my Gold Wing to buy the Rocket. Nothing beats the Gold Wing back seat.

I told my wife she traded in her Barcalounger for a Barstool.

We had our seat custom remade by a seat maker. That is about the only route to go to get a good seat for the Rocket standard. Although for the Touring I think Mustang makes a good seat.

Competing with Golding comfort you're pretty much screwed.

Check into having Russel rebuild the seat. I've had one on all three of my Rockets. Excellent quality and big comfort improvement in my opinion.

Day-Long | Motorcycle Seats | Russell Cycle
Thank you for that information I went on the website and called them I think that's the way I'm going to go

Thank you for that information I went on the website and called them I think that's the way I'm going to go

David, here's what mine looked like on my 07 Classic.

R3.jpg

I have also ben lookng at options for my wife. The seat you have pctured, was that a ride in and custom fit or a send your seatpan in t Russle and tey built it? i am sure its a Pretty penny to do but need some better comfort

Hi Boss man,
I did send my seat pan to Russell. Did not visit them but they did require photos of us on the bike and and some personal info before they would start.. Because I tried all Triumph offered I had an extra one. Cost wise depends what is a pretty penny is to you. Don't remember the exact cost but under $1K, that's for all leather.
Jay

Hi Boss man,
I did send my seat pan to Russell. Did not visit them but they did require photos of us on the bike and and some personal info before they would start.. Because I tried all Triumph offered I had an extra one. Cost wise depends what is a pretty penny is to you. Don't remember the exact cost but under $1K, that's for all leather.
Jay

thanks. The wife has back issues that i feel are being amplified by sitting on the bar stool during longer runs. She could benifit with more realestate

Back