Want to Buy passenger seat and bracket

budman

Nitrous
Ride
2006 standard
for a 2006 standard Rocket..I lost my passenger seat and bracket and the Utopia backrest that was connected to it in my move to Florida..guess I'll have to buy another backrest, but I'll need the rear seat and bracket..if you happen to have a Utopia backrest also, that would be icing on the cake..thanks..

SEAT, REAR
For your 2006 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER
Part Number: T2301975
YOUR PRICE$ 276.74
Quantity

This fits your 2006 Triumph Rocket III

Since it sells new for $275, can you go $75 & you pay shipping
I don't need it but I don't need to sell it either - it has no damage to it, hardly ever was on bike

I have a back rest and pad, I picked it up for my bike but (as you can see) I have Corbin seats so while it does fit it looks a little short. I am going to have to but a Corbin passenger back rest. It comes with all the chrome pieces needed to install etc. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a back rest and pad, I picked it up for my bike but (as you can see) I have Corbin seats so while it does fit it looks a little short. I am going to have to but a Corbin passenger back rest. It comes with all the chrome pieces needed to install etc. Let me know if you are interested.

got any pics?..will it work with a stock seat on an 06 standard?..thanks..

I have the "upgrade" Triumph Gel Seat Budman. It was on the bike until I got the big back seat I have for my Wife. It got very little use. It cost a little more than the stock seat when new. Make me a good offer and it is yours.

Bill.

Resized_20170511_212435.jpeg Resized_20170511_212459.jpeg Resized_20170511_212514.jpeg Resized_20170511_212536.jpeg

Back