Passenger Backrest Parts? Help!

Sock

Standard Bore
Ride
2008 Rocket Touring
I just purchased a 2008 R3T. Problem is, I can't find the parts for a passenger backrest. It didn't come with anything for it, I need everything: Pad, side plates, rubber mounts, sissy bar, clamps, latch mechanisms, luggage rack, and bolts. I have found a couple small pieces, here and there from dealers across the US, but not all. Any suggestions/help with that would be greatly appreciated. The wife and son can't ride without.

Tall Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack replacement parts for 2012 Triumph ROCKET III ROADSTER

This was recommended for my 2016 R3R and has worked great. The site overall is a great resource. I hope this helps.

Thank you for the suggestion Lusiphur. I have been working with them already to track down the part numbers I have. They are the ones that helped with a couple of them. They don't have them, and Triumph doesn't either. And I don't know if the roadster/classic/standard parts will fit the touring model. If they do, I could widen my search.

I have an extra setup I got to add a top box, but the only part I'd be able to give up is the backrest itself with the 2 down rods that fit into the latch/rack.

I just purchased a 2008 R3T. Problem is, I can't find the parts for a passenger backrest. It didn't come with anything for it, I need everything: Pad, side plates, rubber mounts, sissy bar, clamps, latch mechanisms, luggage rack, and bolts. I have found a couple small pieces, here and there from dealers across the US, but not all. Any suggestions/help with that would be greatly appreciated. The wife and son can't ride without.

I just bought a sissy bar quick release kit and luggage rack very reasonable from Hermy's in Port Clinton PA 610 562-7303. Ask for Ryan in Triumph parts. Only piece I didn't order was the pad because I did not need one! If I remember correctly I paid about $150- $175 for the whole thing excluding the pad.

Hope this helps

Back