Passenger backrest for R3R

Johnnyb209

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
i was visiting Tourrest site and they were claiming they had a passenger back rest that would bolt up to the Triumph tall sissy bar set up. From what I could tell they did not have the correct combination for the R3R sissy bar, they seem to only have the combo for the R3T. Has anybody come across something similar to the tourrest passenger back rest? I'm looking for something that will make the passenger comfortable on long rides without going with the whole trunk combo.

Well with the on-line age you sometimes forget that you have other options. I actually made a phone call to Tourrest and talked to an actual human being and he assured me that they in fact do have the back rest for the R3R (model A9738070). So I have it ordered and it should go out for delivery today. Doug with Tourrest was awesome and if I don't like it, it has a 30 day return policy. I'll give an update when it shows up.
cheers

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Those guys atTourrest were awesome, the backrest arrived over the weekend so I was able to install it last night. I like it but I'm thinking I'll run the triumph pad unless the wife is around.

Looks good Johnnyb. What are those panniers please? I've been looking for something that locks, without spending Corbin money.

Looks good Johnnyb. What are those panniers please? I've been looking for something that locks, without spending Corbin money.
I picked these up from a shop in San Leandro here in California, Mutazu RS bags. They're ABS plastic, they seem kind of flimsy but so far they done pretty good. They have tail lights on them you can hook up, I haven't had time to get them lit up but soon. Plus the price I paid I thought was pretty good at $350.00, you can look around and get the same ones for cheaper through different distributors if your so inclined. They were a bit of a pain to install so if you end up getting them let me know I figured out a couple of things that might help.

Back