Passanger peg location

patrol21

.060 Over
Ride
2009 R3 RAMAIR Intake Full Jardine Exhaust Cor
Aloha all.....I put a rumble seat on my Rocket (2009) and the wife finds the passenger pegs a bit too far back and would like me to set them more forward. I have found a couple of options with Kyrykn....both are VERY expensive to do.

1) Use a switchblade plate that opens and extends. This requires a adapter also. APROX 200 USD FOR THIS
2) 2 OR 4 INCH extensions which looks like it requires an adapter as well as I have to use their pegs also. again this option is aprox 200 USD or more. From review folks are not overly happy with this set up and have issues

Any feed back on this or has anyone come up with a creative idea with another supplier. I'm all ears....seems like a lot of bread to extend the pegs forward

I put Kuyakin passenger boards on mine, which required the adapter, and then mounted the boards backwards which pushes the wife's foot position a few inches farther forward

I made my own adapter out of some 1" bar. It lifts the pegs up and forward. It cost me about a dollar and an hour or so of time. I haven't used them for a few years, but if I can find them I can post a picture or two.

Rivco makes them relocation arms if you were just wanting to move them and they have different height and position adjustments I fitted them with a set of their premium boards and the wife loves them

Rivco makes them relocation arms if you were just wanting to move them and they have different height and position adjustments I fitted them with a set of their premium boards and the wife loves them
Hey Hanso....you happen to have a link. Checked their site and I am not sure which ones...part number or pic would be helpful...much thanks

From what I see these are only for floor boards....I have STD passanger pegs

Back