Want to Buy Parts Wanted for my 2004 Baby.

Bigron2300

Standard Bore
Ride
2004 Orange/Black Tribal
Help Wanted to find some parts
First of all I'm new on the forum and may take sometime to get back to you lol
Was knocked of my bike 10 weeks ago ( Bike will be fine with a little tlc ) I on the other hand will take a lot more time as my left leg took the impact .
Insurance have given it a class D repairable and payed out now I am looking for a few items that you great
Guys may have or know someone who has anything I need
Will pay for anything you have and I need and postage or if your near I'll collect .
Will pay by cash or PayPal what ever is best for you .
The items I need is all for the left side
Bears claw,Front indicator,Horn cover,Clutch lever,Exhaust,Front foot peg,Gear shift pedal / rods ,Radiator side cover ,may also need a radiator ( bike being dropped back home tomorrow) and maybe some other odds and ends . Bike was one of the first off the production line in 2004 and I've had her for 10 years and not ready to give up on her
Thanks for your time Any help would be more than welcome
BigRon .

Everything should be available new if you can't find a deal here. Check Ebay too, some or all of that stuff will appear from time to time.

Everything should be available new if you can't find a deal here. Check Ebay too, some or all of that stuff will appear from time to time.
Thank you Sir
I do have a couple of things on eBay just waiting on the clock ticking down lol.
Something's I've seen from America cost more for the postage :(

I've been parting out an 05and will take inventoryof your needs.
Evening Sir
What I need is the usual left side road rash items
Indicator ( snapped off)
Foot rail,peg ,gear linkage ,gear pedal and rubber
Left hand exhaust
Radiator side cover ( radiator is leaking but have a good firm in Edinburgh that will repair it )
Clutch lever and the bears claw is marked but may polish out :) or :(
it would be great if you had anything I need
Cheers Ronnie.

Amazing that insurance did not total it.
Evening Sir
The insurance gave it a class D repairable ( which is cosmetic) All I need to do is repair and tell the insurance company it has been a loss in the past
Everything I need is bolt on fall over road rash up left side :( .

Back