For Sale Parting out 2006 Red Non Classic Rocket

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I found out yesterday , that due to a blown CPU and possible charging system problems, I will have to part out Big Red. Has about 40K miles , and in great shape . Never been down. If you need something you can contact me direct @ Micksan413@Gmail.com . If I can sell it this way I don't have to figure in Ebay fees. So I can hold down the prices.

Sad day. What is the cost of a new CPU?
I can get a used CPU for $450. BUT it may blow right after I install. Can't afford. I believe the cause was a recently installed New Volt rect. That I installed March 28th.

how much for all?thinking a good back up for an o5 with tranny/final drive/problem I asked about a week or so ago

I think if there's any way possible, you should try to hang on and keep tabs out for a used one at some point. :( However, if you're really parting it out, I sent you an email.

Let me know what you want for th eengine or the whole bike as I am starting to collect rolling chasis anyway. As hard as I am onmy beast spare parts are usefull.

Let me know what you want for th eengine or the whole bike as I am starting to collect rolling chasis anyway. As hard as I am onmy beast spare parts are usefull.
On the engine alone I can ship it up to you for 2100. It has 40K miles on it. That part is rock solid I also have a frame w/ full clear title.

I found out yesterday , that due to a blown CPU and possible charging system problems, I will have to part out Big Red. Has about 40K miles , and in great shape . Never been down. If you need something you can contact me direct @ Micksan413@Gmail.com . If I can sell it this way I don't have to figure in Ebay fees. So I can hold down the prices.

would be interested in the rear fender

Back