sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Coming home this morning had a car pull up beside me on the Highway and stayed beside me. Dropped the speed and he did the same. So I hit the gas a little and he did the same. Then he hit his brights and suddenly I realized that the gentleman was not a threat but was helping. Got to town and we both hit the red light. I motioned and he rolled his window down and I said thanks. His response was anytime. It really kind of made me think a bit. At first I thought all kinds of weird thoughts like maybe they are going to shoot me or run me off the road. After the brights came on realized what was going on. Our perception of the world can sometimes become really distorted By watching the news and other forms of media because all they talk about are the bad things. There are some good folks out there. ;););););););)

Being a Saturday a bit more traffic on the highway even for the morning hours so I did not have my brights on. I have my daymakers set so that I run my brights most of the time but this morning did not want to be rude. He caught them in his headlights and went to his brights. Saved my butt.

Working the night shift and riding to and from work can make for some interesting times. Got to thinking about it and really can not remember the last time I drove the Fiat. Might want to check it out and see if it will still start. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Good guy, saved one butt and some deer!:) Might have been deer butt in the pot!
Got in a bit of trouble over that one time. Hit a deer on the Harley back in 2010 on the way to work. Four in the morning and got real lucky did not dump the bike. Really young white tail so we strapped it to the bike and went back home. Fish and game warden stopped me about a mile from the house and was more than curious why I had a deer hanging from the bike. I told him my story and he was a bit skeptical. To this day I still get kidded about hunting deer with a Harley vice a gun from him. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Got in a bit of trouble over that one time. Hit a deer on the Harley back in 2010 on the way to work. Four in the morning and got real lucky did not dump the bike. Really young white tail so we strapped it to the bike and went back home. Fish and game warden stopped me about a mile from the house and was more than curious why I had a deer hanging from the bike. I told him my story and he was a bit skeptical. To this day I still get kidded about hunting deer with a Harley vice a gun from him. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Proof that Harleys are more dangerous than guns.

Back