albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
found these hard bags got some special easybracket and quick release mounts from mittzy now I can quickly mount the back rest and the bags in 2minutes incidentally these hardshell bags were from some indian bike that crashed .
I think they look right for the rocket. the lid flips forward and I have 2 inches clearance above the pipes.
DSCN0773.JPG

found these hard bags got some special easybracket and quick release mounts from mittzy now I can quickly mount the back rest and the bags in 2minutes incidentally these hardshell bags were from some indian bike that crashed .
I think they look right for the rocket. the lid flips forward and I have 2 inches clearance above the pipes.
DSCN0773.JPG
Are those my old Rumblers?

DSCN0773.JPG

Lookin' good, but where is the JD Green, Amigo?

Looking good Patrick. How's the smoke up around your way?
finally subsiding.. we had not seen the other side of the lake where we live for the past 4 weeks.. awfull !! but it is over.. I hope thanks for the concern , BTW we had a fire in town as well burned several buildings and a house.

Assume you have an alarm in the garage . . . :eek: :p :roll:
BTW -
In your photo, the right peg looks to be rotated rearward.
What up with that?

Back