Want to Buy Pannier rail dresser kit #A9738088 & Roadster Leather Tank cover #A9520067

Mike188

Living Legend
Ride
Matt Black 2012 R3R
After a set of Pannier rail dresser kit with fitting hardware in good condition Part #A9738088........ looks like it is another item that Triumph has stopped making
Also after a Roadster Leather Tank cover Part #A9520067

Last edited:
Someone just advertised a set for sale on here ..was overseas but postage wouldn't be much US to Aus. Was in the last week I saw the add mate.

Someone just advertised a set for sale on here ..was overseas but postage wouldn't be much US to Aus. Was in the last week I saw the add mate.

Sorry mate just checked. Was Calboys add I was thinking of and he has only got the trim for saddlebag lids for sale.

Thanks @TOMCAT hadn't seen that one............found some on ebay but don't know if they will post to Oz

Get one of the 'Mericans to buy them and post them over mate. Don't understand why sellers refuse to sell outside of the US .. if purchaser willing to spring for the postage.
Get Bull to do it .. he seems to have a lot of time on his hands ... haha

Get one of the 'Mericans to buy them and post them over mate. Don't understand why sellers refuse to sell outside of the US .. if purchaser willing to spring for the postage.
Get Bull to do it .. he seems to have a lot of time on his hands ... haha
Try bikebandit.com I just ordered a set from them but I'm in the U.S., good luck.

Back