Painted fly screen

Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
i just bought a 2016 phantom black roadster and Triumph is telling me the painted fly screen is unavailable!$&@

Short of painting one myself, is there an aftermarket source I can go to? Anyone want to sell me theirs!?

i just bought a 2016 phantom black roadster and Triumph is telling me the painted fly screen is unavailable!$&@

Short of painting one myself, is there an aftermarket source I can go to? Anyone want to sell me theirs!?
Out of curiosity, do you fellow rocket pilots think there would be any interest in this?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
I have a fiberglass version with the Kuryakyn Zombie embossed on it not to my taste but ready to paint and available.

I also have the Black painted and Sport clear screens which I have been using, currently the black but will put a larger screen on for winter shortly. Not selling them yet.
The cuphead allen bolts and dome nuts are slightly different between the Sport clear version and the painted versions (probably interchangeable) but the sport clear ones have wider cupheads. You still need a fixing kit as well that is the 4 rings that attach to the fork legs.

Back