Paint Matched to Classic Beetles

Pig9r

Living Legend
Saw these at the dealer today. They said Corbin painted them. The photos were taken with my camera phone so they are the highest of quality, but the match was perfect in person, including the pin stripe.

Pig9r:

Looks nice, but not for me. I still believe that from the back with the Corbin bags, it looks like an 1800 VTX. The only difference is the VTX has the turn signals integrated into the lower part of the bags and, incidentally, the integrated turn signals are a Toyota Celica front turn signal unit. One of my riding cronies had his fall out and break this summer.

I'd be more interested in the blue one sitting beside it. I wish the blue was available in 2005 models. I think the blue is "the cat's meow", although the yellow is pretty cool also.

Rusty, there was a yellow one just on the other side of the tribal blue.

Hondax, I tried tell my wife that they would be the perfect carrier for the baby. Didn't work.

Pig9r said:
Rusty, there was a yellow one just on the other side of the tribal blue.

Hondax, I tried tell my wife that they would be the perfect carrier for the baby. Didn't work.

Congratulations Brian:

Better you than me. Mine are grown and have their own. Being an empty nester is nice. I can actually make inroads in the toy list.:D

Vtx?

Not sure if they do look like a VTX from the rear, but so what if they do, if they come up behind you and think you are easy prey to speed past, you can enlighten them that they are actually messing with a Rocket. I just wish I knew whether or not a 15.4 inch screen laptop could fit in one of those bags.
Dennis

PM me the outside dimensions of your laptop and I'll measure my beetles and hopefully be able to answer your question... length x width x depth

Back