DRMD421

Nitrous
Ride
2010 Rocket III Touring
I have never been one to ride a "carbon copy" as far as my bike goes. It needs to be a little distinctive. I'm looking for ideas to make the Lil Scooter stand out a bit. I don't want a full paint job...as a matter of fact, I would like to get some airbrushing or something done that wouldnt require dismantling the whole bike. Thought about maybe a rocket on each side of the front fender with the exhaust winding back across the tank, side covers and ending at the saddlebags...not into flames and skulls, been there and done that already. Any ideas?

Painting the bags!!!

i did a Rat with the wing "T" on my bags and stipes with the 2 tone blue to pick-up with the tank.Jonathan was going to give the Rat a gold tooth but would not show up...on your black it would definetly be a conservation piece!!!Check the member photos of Mom and I to see the results

Attachments

• airbrushed rat logo(personal).jpg
    airbrushed rat logo(personal).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 483
If I ever get a second set of tins for the Roc (Love the original paint so I'm not touching that!) I was planning to go with a dark candy blue with 60's style rally stripes and my lucky number on the side panel flat tracker style.

Rat with a gold tooth ... That'll be me when my new teeth arrive in a week or so ... one gold one at the front ( now that i'm too old to be punching on i reckon it's time to replace those lost when i wasn't too old ) :D

Back