.040 Over
Ride
2014 R3R,
Hello,
Does anyone have the paint codes for both the black and red on a 2014
R3R?
Thanks in advance,
sds

I have a 14 touring, phantom black/ cranberry red. ColorRite paint codes 30230,10230. 30055,1005. Each colour requires a combination of two colours . + primer, + clearcoat. Hope this helps

Hello,
Does anyone have the paint codes for both the black and red on a 2014
R3R?
Thanks in advance,
sds
Pretty sure Black is Phantom Black plenty of threads on these forums
here is a quote from one Paint codes

Color rite is also a good source for paint codes. Motorcycle Paint - ColorRite

PR is the paint code for the Phantom Black
Jim

And using the ColorRite website's motorcycle/year/make/model search came up with this that does not ID the red stripe:

ColorRite Motorcycle Paint

You could try the Standox website link too but it would not work for me here in Oz.

This might explain the lack of red code:
From triumphrat.net forum

The poster below had a version with white stripes and wanted red the thread also suggests the black was 'flat black' which could be the 'flat black' used for the Tourer model in the thread I posted above.

Others will chime in to clarify.

LEE;4042234 said:
When I got the Roadster I had asked them to remove the decal stripes. I was told they are painted on and they couldn't. Well they are stickers and luckily the one painting my bike knew it right away. I have picked a unique red. I will have to wait on painting the bug screen to make sure I get a match to the bike.

The fender I bought with red stripes that I thought were painted but now know otherwise, I think?:unsure:

image.jpeg
...2010 roadster guard.

Link Removed

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input. What I am looking for is triumphs paint codes. I am painting a set of beetle bags, and according to my body guy, auto paint would be much cheaper than the 134.70 a pt for paint from colorite. I would need the base and top coat. sds

I tried a couple years ago to get the Triumph codes,NO LUCK at all,ended up taking it to a painter, he matched it and then kept his mix card in case I need it again, sorry,no help here:(

I tried a couple years ago to get the Triumph codes,NO LUCK at all,ended up taking it to a painter, he matched it and then kept his mix card in case I need it again, sorry,no help here:(
I was able to get a color match done at a local shop. If my paint guy thinks it will work, it will be about 1/4 the cost from colorite. Not m.c. paint ,but automotive I believe .sds

My painter used Ford Tuxedo Black, which looks the same to me.
It has the deep black look with metallic flecks that pop in the sun and also may be less expensive.
Worth a look, perhaps.

Back