Pain relief

Choptop

started out on 3 wheels, now back on 3 wheels.
Ride
2015 Triumph rocket 3 trike
Good morning all, heading to Sturgis on Friday for a week of riding, of course some drinking and people watching will also be involved. At almost 71 I work out regularly and take no medications. I know I will get sore and for a change I am considering something to help alleviate the pain. I understand Aleve or Advil works best for this type of thing or I may go to a health food store and check on natural pain killers, what do you guys take and do you take it before a long ride or after? Thanks in advance.

Good morning all, heading to Sturgis on Friday for a week of riding, of course some drinking and people watching will also be involved. At almost 71 I work out regularly and take no medications. I know I will get sore and for a change I am considering something to help alleviate the pain. I understand Aleve or Advil works best for this type of thing or I may go to a health food store and check on natural pain killers, what do you guys take and do you take it before a long ride or after? Thanks in advance.
I take 800 mg Ibuprofen before I go on an extended driving or riding trip. An anti inflammatory does help to keep muscles from tightening up. There are a ton of holistic and natural herbs that are similar and I'm sure you have looked into that also. Make sure before you take anything check the affects of alcohol combined with the meds. Good luck:thumbsup:

Back