Oz -37th All British Rally

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
BSA Owners Club is running it's All British Rally again on 25th - 28th April 2013 down at Old Newstead Racecourse in Victoria.. anyone interested in going ??

If you're going to make the trip down, I'll do my best to join you. Looks around 1700km each way for you; only 700km for me. If we both make a slight detour we could meet up at Cootamundra or I could shoot across to Narrandera. Something like that.

Be going in to have my other knee replaced in the next couple of months. No riding for 8 weeks , by law ( was back on my bike in 5 weeks last time ;)) be good to get a couple of decent rides in before that.

I'm in for sure. Let me know if I need to organise anything.

Richard, sorry mate, will get in touch in the morning. Been working (some say for a change) like a cut cat. Will call you between conference and court so about 9:30am tomorrow morning.

It's a british bike only on site deal. Raffling off a Speed Triple , sounds like a pretty jam-packed weekend is planned. They had 850 official entries last year. Camping on-site ,you can save a few bucks by paying early. www.bsa.asn.au

BSA Owners Club is running it's All British Rally again on 25th - 28th April 2013 down at Old Newstead Racecourse in Victoria.. anyone interested in going ??

Sounds fantastic! But alas I will be working:( sorry cant make it.

Ponters I'm guessing that makes you either a lawyer or I suppose potentially a criminal. Me too - you guess which one.

I'm in for sure. Let me know if I need to organise anything.

Richard, sorry mate, will get in touch in the morning. Been working (some say for a change) like a cut cat. Will call you between conference and court so about 9:30am tomorrow morning.

Ponters I'm guessing that makes you either a lawyer or I suppose potentially a criminal. Me too - you guess which one.

Mate, aren't they one and the same?

Lol, never took the bar exam as was too busy chasing skirt. Just property matters, butting heads with town planners, politicians, bureaucrats and their entourage.

Back