For Sale Overflow Container - Custom

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
I am making a batch of these overflow containers.
316 Stainless Steel, available in polished, powdered black or Raw....
Price is $250 AUD + Shipping
Comes with replacement hose also (in black) from the radiator to container and from container to under bike - Overflow.

Shipping to USA is $50 AUD (5-6 Days)

Does NOT require engine bars to fit.

I have been running one for a couple of years now and it works great.

This will work with TRIUMPH Engine bars - I have no idea if this will fit with aftermarket bars.

Let me know if you want one and the finish you want.
Will fit Touring as well.

@Joesmoe

IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_6524.JPG

Last edited:
Hi @Mittzy , can you bring one to RDU ..... wanted one since SW Rocks but too shy to ask. I f you haven't got the space then we will work out shipping ..... very cool item! Woops had to edit ..... in shiny stainless please ..... it will match my eyes and silver engine. Richard

Hi @Mittzy , can you bring one to RDU ..... wanted one since SW Rocks but too shy to ask. I f you haven't got the space then we will work out shipping ..... very cool item!
Sure - I can see if I have room.... Which do you want Polished or Powdercoated Black?

Hi @Mittzy , can you bring one to RDU ..... wanted one since SW Rocks but too shy to ask. I f you haven't got the space then we will work out shipping ..... very cool item! Woops had to edit ..... in shiny stainless please ..... it will match my eyes and silver engine. Richard
Hi Mate, Polishing probably wont be finished for RDU sorry.

Back