sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
I know that I have posted a lot about my daily riding experiences but the ride home tonight was way over the top. Got of work early around 7:00 PM. Rain line coming in from the west so hit the gas running south and from past experiences knew I had to maintain around 75 to 80 MPH to miss the rain line. Checked weather before leaving work and did the math. So we get on the highway and traffic is light. 75 to 80 MPH is practical and then some. While keeping a eye open for the State Trooper I notice a bike headlight behind me about a quarter of a mile. Slowed down a bit to let them catch up. Turned out to be two bikes. A guy about my age and his girlfriend. Both on Harleys. Now mind you all I am wearing a very expensive Levi Jacket with the Harley emblem on the back. This guy gets up even with me and drops a hand off the handle bars and starts to pull in his clutch and revs his motor. His girlfriend is just hanging back a bit but is not acting stupid. Next thing I hear is the guy dropping a gear. Reaction time. Gunned it. Flat dusted his fat #ss. Got on down to Okmulgee and pulled into the Indian truck stop to light up a smoke. Do that on a regular basis. This guy pull into the truck stop with his girlfriend behind him and parks it right next to me. Take in mind that I have already been off the bike and have lit a smoke. His girlfriend is parked on the right hand side at a good distance while he parks real close to the left. I say what's up how you doing. His response is "I can take you ass$oles on your Hondas all day from light to light in town because my Harley is built for that. His girlfriend is just standing there looking at me and is shaking her head in disbelief. She very quickly cuts in and asked "is that one of those limited edition ROCKET X's?" I gave her a nod and never even responded to her boyfriends comment. I pack her up and hit the road. Down on the other side of town I see them coming up from the rear again. Now we are out of town on the open highway and then guy guns it again. I am thinking screw it. He flies by me. His girlfriend pulls up alongside and has a card in her hand. I get the idea she wants to hand me the card. So we both ride up close and I grab the card from her. Stuffed the card in a pocket in the Harley Jacket and we wave and she takes off. Got home and took the card out and figured out real quick it was a phone number. I am very happily married but at the same time very flattered. So much for the big bad Harley riders. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::):):)

Last edited:
I know that I have posted a lot about my daily riding experiences but the ride home tonight was way over the top. Got of work early around 7:00 PM. Rain line coming in from the west so hit the gas running south and from past experiences knew I had to maintain around 75 to 80 MPH to miss the rain line. Checked weather before leaving work and did the math. So we get on the highway and traffic is light. 75 to 80 MPH is practical and then some. While keeping a eye open for the State Trooper I notice a bike headlight behind me about a quarter of a mile. Slowed down a bit to let them catch up. Turned out to be two bikes. A guy about my age and his girlfriend. Both on Harleys. Now mind you all I am wearing a very expensive Levi Jacket with the Harley emblem on the back. This guy gets up even with me and drops a hand off the handle bars and starts to pull in his clutch and revs his motor. His girlfriend is just hanging back a bit but is not acting stupid. Next thing I hear is the guy dropping a gear. Reaction time. Gunned it. Flat dusted his fat #ss. Got on down to Okmulgee and pulled into the Indian truck stop to light up a smoke. Do that on a regular basis. This guy pull into the trunk stop with his girlfriend behind him and parks it right next to me. Take in mind that I have already been off the bike and have lit a smoke. His girlfriend is parked on the right hand side at a good distance while he parks real close to the left. I say what's up how you doing. His response is "I can take you ass$oles on your Hondas all day from light to light in town because my Harley is built for that. His girlfriend is just standing there looking at me and is shaking her head in disbelief. She very quickly cuts in and asked "is that one of those limited edition ROCKET X's?" I gave her a nod and never even responded to her boyfriends comment. I pack her up and hit the road. Down on the other side of town I see them coming up from the rear again. Now we are out of town on the open highway and then guy guns it again. I am thinking screw it. He flies by me. His girlfriend pulls up alongside and has a card in her hand. I get the idea she wants to hand me the card. So we both ride up close and I grab the card from her. Stuffed the card in a pocket in the Harley Jacket and we wave and she takes off. Got home and took the card out and figured out real quick it was a phone number. I am very happily married but at the same time very flattered. So much for the big bad Harley riders. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::):):)
OH SONNY YOU SO SEXY ON THAT ROCKET

I know that I have posted a lot about my daily riding experiences but the ride home tonight was way over the top. Got of work early around 7:00 PM. Rain line coming in from the west so hit the gas running south and from past experiences knew I had to maintain around 75 to 80 MPH to miss the rain line. Checked weather before leaving work and did the math. So we get on the highway and traffic is light. 75 to 80 MPH is practical and then some. While keeping a eye open for the State Trooper I notice a bike headlight behind me about a quarter of a mile. Slowed down a bit to let them catch up. Turned out to be two bikes. A guy about my age and his girlfriend. Both on Harleys. Now mind you all I am wearing a very expensive Levi Jacket with the Harley emblem on the back. This guy gets up even with me and drops a hand off the handle bars and starts to pull in his clutch and revs his motor. His girlfriend is just hanging back a bit but is not acting stupid. Next thing I hear is the guy dropping a gear. Reaction time. Gunned it. Flat dusted his fat #ss. Got on down to Okmulgee and pulled into the Indian truck stop to light up a smoke. Do that on a regular basis. This guy pull into the trunk stop with his girlfriend behind him and parks it right next to me. Take in mind that I have already been off the bike and have lit a smoke. His girlfriend is parked on the right hand side at a good distance while he parks real close to the left. I say what's up how you doing. His response is "I can take you ass$oles on your Hondas all day from light to light in town because my Harley is built for that. His girlfriend is just standing there looking at me and is shaking her head in disbelief. She very quickly cuts in and asked "is that one of those limited edition ROCKET X's?" I gave her a nod and never even responded to her boyfriends comment. I pack her up and hit the road. Down on the other side of town I see them coming up from the rear again. Now we are out of town on the open highway and then guy guns it again. I am thinking screw it. He flies by me. His girlfriend pulls up alongside and has a card in her hand. I get the idea she wants to hand me the card. So we both ride up close and I grab the card from her. Stuffed the card in a pocket in the Harley Jacket and we wave and she takes off. Got home and took the card out and figured out real quick it was a phone number. I am very happily married but at the same time very flattered. So much for the big bad Harley riders. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::):):)
Cmon my man...she just wants a ride!!!

All joking around is fun but could not believe this moron. Came home and told the wife all about it. She was just laughing at me. Her comment was if you want to ride home with a Harley rider go for it. Just remeber half of the Rocket is mine. Very sobering effect. She also commented that the Fatboy is mine and I can do as I please. Just saying.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back