After the fourth one, I fall asleep during a root canal. Good luck in the chair. Pay no attention to the noise of the drill.

Going to the dentist for a root canal;
Anybody wanna trade me places???

Let's see, I've had five root canals to date and they are no big deal to me anymore. Yawn. I'd trade all five for relief from sciatica and my many other injuries accumulated through a life of vast excess!!! Massive PAIN is my normal state of existence! A little tooth drillin' aint no big thing mexican!!!;);) Have a little Jose Q before ya go to ole' Doc Holiday!

If you have a good dentist, the discomfort shouldn't be much more than having a few fillings installed, Lupe.

It's a rite of passage, Hombre. We know you to be muy macho, so don't sweat it!

The only thing that kept me alive, the asistents,,, they are drop dead gorgeuos:p:p:p
I have to go back in 2 weeks wooohhooo:D

Root canal is nothing, now if you said you were having rotator cuff surgery you would have my sympathies. I have had two root canals, and one rotator cuff surgery, and I would gladly have 32 root canals instead, or however many teeth I have in my head.:D

Im telling you guys, i have never seen assistents that good looking at any doctors offices before, they must charge a lot of money to work there, im afraid that is going to reflect in my bill:(

an i hope i dont need 32 root canals ever,,,, way too expensive:p

Back