Other MC seats on R3T?

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
So i am kicking around the idea of finding an alternate seat for my 2013 R3T and noticed that some Harley Davidson and metric touring bike parts are compatible depending on the bike and the year. So I am wondering, has anyone tried a seat from one of the HD bikes or another brand motorcycle on the Rocket Touring? I would expect there may be one similar somewhere.

Along the same lines, how are the seat dimensions of the Touring with the Thunderbird? I was looking at seat covers and thought I might like to try one that was made for a Thunderbird, but I don't know if the width and length of the Rocket are similar.

Last edited:
I am considering getting a custom seat, but they often require you to send the seat to them and they use your seat pan to build the seat. I'd like to get a seat to keep me riding while I wait. For example, RDL is 6-8 weeks back-ordered according to a neighbor who recently put in his order. I know they are worth the wait, but would still like to have a plan so I can ride in the mean time.

Back